38+ Should I Paint My Dining Room Table

Should I Paint My Dining Room Table
. And also how i only paid $36 for. I don't want to start and not have enough lol!

Diy Grey Paint Wash Dining Table Chairs The Diy Lighthouse
Diy Grey Paint Wash Dining Table Chairs The Diy Lighthouse from thediylighthouse.com
First i would sand it down and get rid of the rough edges. Some people tell me i should not put wax on the table because it wont be i painted my dining table with annie slan and applied her clear wax. And also how i only paid $36 for.

The top is a bit scratched.

I teased my dining room set makeover in the dip into color post, now here is the full reveal including how to paint your own dining table and chairs tutorial! Thank you so much for stopping in today to see how i redone my dining room table and buffet by painting them! It was a craigslist find that i originally bought (for $75) with i have a question : This thick beautiful lacquer will protect your dining table's paint for many years of regular use.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini